WHAT LINE INTERACTIVE UPS SYSTEMS DO
Line Interactive UPS Systems have been created to ensure that you enjoy uninterruptible power supplies.
The line-interactive UPS is not dissimilar to a reserve UPS system, but it is equipped with an additional multi-tap variable-voltage autotransformer.
How a multi-tap variable-voltage auto transformer works:
- A multi-tap variable-voltage auto transformer is a transformer that will complement or deduct powered coils of wire.
- This will therefore collect or lessen the magnetic field and therefore the output voltage of the transformer.
- This is also known as a buck-boost transformer.
- This style of UPS system will be able to endure non-stop under voltage brownouts as well as over-voltage power surges without using up the battery power reserves.
- Instead Line Interactive UPS Systems will automatically choose varying power sources on the autotransformer.
- Line Interactive UPS Systems have become the preferred method of back-ups even in the cheapest systems because it takes full advantage of the parts that are already there.
- Line Interactive UPS Systems provide dependable battery power to ensure that computers are kept up and running when the power goes out.
|T1X SERIES – LINE INTERACTIVE UPS SYSTEM (650VA-2KVA)|
VIEW A MORE DETAILED T1X UPS SPEC SHEET: HERE
|AEC T1 SERIES – LINE INTERACTIVE UPS SYSTEM (700VA-1KVA)|
VIEW A MORE DETAILED AEC1 T1 SERIES SPEC SHEET: HERE
|AEC T2 SERIES – LINE INTERACTIVE UPS SYSTEM (1KVA – 3KVA)|
THE T2 LINE INTERACTIVE SERIES BENEFITS FROM THE LATEST MCU TECHNOLOGY, AND NOW OFFERS EVEN GREATER VOLUME FOR MONEY. THE T2 IS AIMED AT USERS THAT REQUIRE PROTECTION FROM LINE VOLTAGE FLUCTUATIONS AND REQUIRE A RELIABLE CONSTANT VOLTAGE SOURCE.
VIEW A MORE DETAILED ACE T2 SPEC SHEET: HERE
AEC T2: USER MANUAL